We have been.....
Watching - Summer storms build up and roll in.
Enjoying - The early morning cuddles these two always have for each other.
Playing - The littlest recently re-discovered these animals. They are currently a favourite.
Eating - Lots of lovelies from the garden {note to self: next time give the carrots a bit more room}
Sailing - With Cap'n Jack Sparrow.
Losing - Another tooth {yay!} He also cracked his head open earlier this week {Not Yay!} A quick trip to the Doctor's for a spot of glue and he got an early start on the holidays!
Knitting - My Paulie cardigan is coming along. I am starting to think about the sleeves though. Wondering if I should try and knit them flat rather than in the round. Firstly to compensate for my difference in tension between flat and circular knitting and secondly to eliminate the jog you get in striped circular knitting.
Loving - My new yarn bowl. It's not a proper yarn bowl but it is deep enough for a ball of yarn. It is handmade and beautifully, slightly wonky. It is a gorgeous blue and it cost me $1 at the op-shop. My favourite purchase all year, I love it, yes I do!
Seeing - The Summer light.
Mixing - Up some dye and dyeing yarn.
Smiling - At my new butter dish.
I am following Christina's lead and pottering. There is cleaning still to be done and baking. The garden needs weeding and compost dug in, ready for the next planting.
But the boys are making paper chains and french knitting with red and green wool, decorations are going up and Christmas is coming.
There is time. Pottering will get us there. Pottering is enough.
Join Em for the stills.
Love your photos...so much action in some of them!!! Your children are adorable :) x
ReplyDeleteLooks like a productive week.....I love the butter dish....Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia
ReplyDeleteSibling love is the sweetest thing ever, next comes cousin love! I've watched it unfold with my nephews and niece, so lovely. Love the grey stripes for your cardigan.
ReplyDeleteI love your saying 'pottering is enough'. I always remind myself to just take one step at a time and things will eventually get done. Your captures are fantastic. Have a beautiful week. Melinda x
ReplyDeleteI think pottering is an excellent plan, your photos look lovely & peaceful.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great find, that beautiful yarn bowl : ) Love the photo of the summer storms rolling in, we were watching the same on the beach this morning : )
ReplyDeleteThat curly hair, what cuties! Such a great glimpse into your week. The yarn bowl looks like it was an excellent find.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely collection of photographs. And those curls! Divine. Kylie :)
ReplyDeleteoooh such beautiful going son in your home...Happy Christmas Time.xxxxxx
ReplyDelete