: Our resident pair of Tawny Frogmouths brought their babies to show off. That's Mum sitting between her littles and Dad off to the side :) I got a close up of Dad later though.
: Some bright coloured linen cotton blend I plan to knit myself a bag. I can't find a pattern that is exactly what I want, so I might have to design one myself.
: Soft grey fingering weight wool yarn. I'm not sure yet what I will make with this, I have only a small amount, possibly enough for a small scarf, definitely enough for a hat.
: Cleaning out the pantry to start the New Year. I love a clean organised pantry, unfortunately it only happens about once a year.
A new year has begun.
The biggest boys have headed back to school!
This is the last year I will have the little one at home with me. A bittersweet year for me as I spend time with him and soak in the last of his 'baby' days.
So this year plans include:-
always, always knitting, as well as improving my sewing, hopefully finishing a quilt or two, cooking, crafting with the little one and getting my sadly neglected garden in order.
I also plan to spend more time in this space.
For now, here are some links to lovely things .....
These amazingly haunting and beautiful pictures.
This video.
Loving this recipe right now.
Beautiful Lori's stunning shawl.
Linking up with Em for the Stills.
Loving your photos - wow - they're owls???
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your 2014 - looking forward to following all your makey goodness.
Love those owl photos....we had a couple in our street this year which was so cool. I too have to clean out my pantry but that's probably next week. This week is going through all the school books that came home at the end of last year, keeping some work writing/drawings and throwing the rest out. Yes, they have been sitting in my laundry for 10 weeks now....my daughters is in another pile and that job will have to be tomorrow. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia
ReplyDeleteLove those tawny frog mouths!
ReplyDeleteYum, Toblerone! How lucky are you to have those tawny frog mouths sharing their babes with you. Jo xx
ReplyDelete