I am Kristi and Heather's mom and a follower of your blog for a long time. This was just one of the sweetest postings, just so much love and care put into it. I know we are all feeling so many wonderful vibes and prayers from all over this big blog world of ours. Anyway, thank you so much for your thoughts and post they mean so much to all of us!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.
my thoughts and prayers are there. xo.
ReplyDeletewhat a gorgeous heartfelt picture. Coming over to say HELLO from Blogtoberfest!
ReplyDeleteI am Kristi and Heather's mom and a follower of your blog for a long time. This was just one of the sweetest postings, just so much love and care put into it. I know we are all feeling so many wonderful vibes and prayers from all over this big blog world of ours. Anyway, thank you so much for your thoughts and post they mean so much to all of us!
ReplyDeletei sent my mom your email. love the photo. x.
ReplyDeletei was just led here.... the warmest thanks from my heart (and lily's) to yours. you have made my day. thank you.
ReplyDeletelove and hugs,
lily's mama