Little 'isms'
He no longer says 'my' instead of 'I' but, he still sees a day moon.When I asked him if he was going to be a paleontologist when he was older he replied
"No, Mama. I'm going to be a dinosaur expert"
When you ask him what he thinks. He will start every sentence with the words
"Here's the thing......"
He still loves me to the outer universe and back and tells me so every day. He still holds my heart.
This little calls to me "Mama, come see somesing!"
If somesing is not ours it is 'some elses bodys'
If he can't work it out he asks 'What for it?'
If he can't reach it on the shelf he always will "need a ladder!"
He considers very hard if I deserve a hug and if I do it is always with two arms tight around my neck.
In the mornings I brush his hair and he laughs and says "I have bed hair, Mama"
At night he holds my hand in bed and breathes sweet baby stories into my ear.
Another one who holds my heart.
Oh, how lovely! It is good to record these things so you won't forget - this time passes far too quickly.
ReplyDeletePomona x
awww what absolute cuties :)
ReplyDeletethis is so sweet. what lovely words. have a happy friday. xo. ps: i made the play dough - it is awesome. i can't believe how good it turned out. am posting about it after the weekend and will link back to you. hope that is ok. :)
ReplyDeletemaking me want another.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful post Jen ! they grow up so quickly and you forget so much of it and it's always these sweet moments you seem to forget the most-sadly :)
ReplyDeleteYour boys are gorgeous as little boys should be :) xo