Is there anything better than playdough?
This gorgeous stuff has been dyed with turmeric, blackbean and beetroot then scented with lemongrass, lavender and peppermint.
I didn't make this batch it was gifted to us when the littlest was sick, I think today was about the last day the littles could play with it. I will need to make some more.....
I usually use this recipe which can be found in lots of places on the web.
Thanks go to our wonderful friend for thinking of us and providing hours of distraction and fun when we needed it most. She is the most amazing Mama and friend xxx
Fancy! That sounds like totally awesome playdough.
ReplyDeleteI love to eat food with tumeric... never thought to use it in play dough though. Fab.
How wonderful! Your son is adorable. I have never made this but it sounds like a great alternative.Hope everyone is feeling better!
ReplyDeletei love this idea of making play dough. definitely going to give it a go over the weekend. thanks for sharing. xo.
ReplyDelete