Monday.... brought
A new to do list.
* Finish knitting the teacher gift
* Finish making the pattern for littles Summer pants/shorts, so I can start sewing
* Paint bathroom ceiling
* Buy new kettle
* Start knitting gift I have planned, finish quickly (time is not on my side for this one :p)
* Buy fabric paint
* Keep putting one foot in front of the other
admittedly this only about a 1/4 of what the to do list actually looks like but if I break it down then it isn't quite so frightening.
Did I ever tell you procrastination is my middle name and I have a rather nasty case of 'sit-on bumitis' in front of the computer.
Ok loving and leaving you.
Till tomorrow friends.
I have lots of lists around here I find its the only way that I get things done, good luck :)
ReplyDeleteIve had a hard time getting up and "doing" as well..Lovely blog
ReplyDeleteYes "to-do" lists can get a bit out of and can't they?
ReplyDeleteGood luck with yours.
And I am doing exactly the same! Not getting any further with the lists and sitting in front of the computer!
ReplyDeletePomona x
welcome to my world...ahhaahahah xx
ReplyDeletebest of luck with your list ;D