October 9, 2011

October 9

Please send some love for Kristi and her sister

Pictures of Sunday.
Installation art.

Our lemon tree has gone into overdrive after no fruit at all last year. The littles gathered up all the lemons that had fallen and there are still lots on the tree.
Lemon recipes please.....

Love online magazines
Beautiful blog

My 200th post, must think about a giveaway to celebrate 200 and Blogtoberfest!

4 comments:

  1. What a great lot of lemons, there are some fab recipes on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What were the leaves 'stuck on' with ? I just love the photo of the artist with his work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lemons look so good.
    And thanks for the link to the online magazine... inspiration overload for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.