Giveaway has now closed
If you have landed here from Sew Mama Sew, welcome!
I have a cute, squishy little Winter beanie to giveaway.
Knit in lovely soft 100% wool. Size 6 - 12 months.
Leave a comment and you are in......
Or you can go here
Thank you for stopping by.
What a gorgeous little beanie!!! Delightful. I've got my fingers crossed that my bub within is a winner :)
ReplyDeleteWow, a lovely little hat! It would be perfect for my little one, come next autumn/winter!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
This is lovely! So cute.What a great give away. I'd be honored to win!
ReplyDeletePhoenixpeacock(at)gmail(dot)com
how cute. I love the hat. please add me in.
ReplyDeleteI haven't knitted for a while, but hats are my favourite, thanks for the chance. I invite you to enter my giveaway too.
ReplyDeletethis cap is beautiful and would look great on my head!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful hat!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Becca
so sweet! i know a little baby boy head that would look perfect on!
ReplyDeleteMy boy is 7 months old so.. I really need it!:) thanks for chance!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in my giveaway and becoming a follower! Great to discover your blog, too.
ReplyDeletePomona x
Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteCount me in please
It's beautiful. I'd love to win it for my baby boy. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteSo so cute! I will very soon have a brand new little nephew who will be 6 months in Dec., so this would be perfect for him! Thanks!
ReplyDeletemegancparsons(at)gmail(dot)com
I have a new granddaughter who would look adorable in this next winter! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely work. And thank you for visiting my blog today!
ReplyDeleteOh that is so cute and it looks so soft. Thanks for a chance to win this. bimbi9 at verizon dot net
ReplyDeleteThank you for the Great prize!
ReplyDeleteviolet_bg1(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk
Very cute beanie!
ReplyDeletewould want to win.
ReplyDeleteLeena
sonaleeleena@yahoo.co.in
So pretty! I know of several new babies arriving in the fall who could use that hat. Thanks for a chance to win.
ReplyDeleteVery cute hat!
ReplyDeleteslrdowney at hotmail dot com
Thank you for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway. Nice job on this hat!
ReplyDelete