May 30, 2011

Number 51

Thank you everyone for entering my giveaway.
I never expected to get as many entries as I did because I was giving away a knitted item and not sewing supplies or goodies. So 76 wonderful replies was lovely.
I plan on dropping by lots of new blogs in the coming days.

So Mr Random Number Generator picked 51 which means the winner is.....

Jennifer W. said...

My 2 week old little boy will grow into that hat just in time for cooler weather in the autumn. Thanks for the chance to win! Lovely!


I will be sending you an email very soon Jennifer.
I hope your little one has warm ears this coming cold season.
xx

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad Jennifer's new little baby boy will have a snuggley warm head this winter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.