October 19, 2013

Saturday Morning

 - Knitting, (Re) Reading and Love Notes from my Boys
Thinking about colour and sewing (these are some of the beautiful vintage cottons gifted to me)
A month since I posted here......    a busy month..... Spring planting and tending in our veggie patch..... school holidays...... trips to the beach and adventure parks..... amazing, generous and wonderful gifts for me..... play dates and parties.... lots and lots of planning and dreaming.....
What has been happening for you?

4 comments:

  1. as long as the break has been full and fun!!! now you will have lots to share! (love those vintage cottons!!! what colors!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are glorious. I have lots of ideas about sewing but so far I just keep gazing at the colours. it's all inspiration though I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just finished my second Barbara Kingsolver, I love her. Must search out that book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous colours - what a great gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.