We have been quiet this week.
* Azaleas from the garden. A splash of pink in a mainly blue house.
* The most gorgeous handspun yarn, gifted to me. The colours remind me of neapolitan ice cream.
* Despite having several things on the needles I could not resist using it and casting on for this.
* This little guy could do with a fresh coat of colour for Spring.
* The last red leaf hanging on the Japanese maple.
* My awesome man has weeded and dug over the veggie patch for me, I can't wait to plant in a few short weeks.
* Lots of rain this Winter has kept the garden green. The chook run will be going into this spot soon.
* Another splash of pink and a puppy pretending she is tired from her walk.
I have plans for this week.....
to sort and tidy
to knit and sew
to bake and create
How about you, do you have plans?
Linking up with Emily and the Stills this week
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.