May 29, 2013

Working on


Lately I have been making a super scrappy log cabin{esque} quilt for my biggest little.
As it is only the second quilt I have made it has certainly been a lesson in measuring and cutting and the quilt making process. I think it will turn out okay. Sewing the borders on tomorrow and hopefully getting it basted as well. I would love to have it finished for him by this weekend, if I work fast I might just make it! Then again, probably not :)

The longies were knit for a friend's new baby girl. I have sent them on their way to chilly Canberra so I think I can share pictures now. I adore this yarn! It was custom dyed for me about 6 years ago and originally knit into a pair of longies for my middle boy. I have a tiny bit left, I might use it in a hat for me or maybe a scarf edging.

What are you working on lately? Leave a comment or a link I would love to see.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I'm working on a small counted cross-stitch piece and a crocheted scarf for my dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those scappy blocks. Fantastic.

    Those knitted pants are super cool too.... will be very much appreciated in Canberra.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.