May 23, 2013

A few

weeks ago I entered some of the giveaways in the Sew Mama Sew giveaway day. Whilst I didn't win anything this time. I am the very lucky recipient of this gorgeous fabric

sent to me by the very generous and lovely Kathy from Kwilty Pleasures for being her 300th follower.
Thank you Kathy, the fabric is beautiful. I have it sitting on my desk right now as I contemplate how I will use it. At the moment I'm thinking I will make a gorgeous contrasting backing for my low volume quilt. When I finally gather enough low volume materials and get started. :)
Thank you again it was so unexpected, such a lovely surprise.


2 comments:

  1. It was my pleasure...so happy they make YOU happy. Can't wait to see what you do with them! KWILT ON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for lovely surprises! Just the thing to brighten your day. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.