It's been a while since I posted a recipe.
I recently rediscovered these little apple puffs.
Apple Puffs
2 sheets frozen puff pastry
1 apple thinly sliced
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp caster sugar
melted butter
Mix sugars together in small bowl.
Allow pastry to defrost, cut into 9 pieces.
Brush pastry with melted butter. Sprinkle pastry with a little of the sugar mixture.
Arrange apple on pastry. Brush apple with melted butter. Sprinkle with sugar mixture.
Put in hot oven (200 c) until browned and caramelised (about 15 - 20 mins). Dust with icing sugar (optional).
Serve.
My guys all love these and they are really simple to make. You can put them together and then bake them while you eat dinner. They are also great at an afternoon tea or if you need to take a plate somewhere.
See you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.