hip hip hooray! loving the last photo. he looks like he is having so much fun..and a camera!! well he has a good photo snapping mum to show him how!! enjoy your day. xo.
You captured so much elated joy here of his. So, this is what five looks like. My little guy hasn't gotten there yet...and I'm in no hurry. Every mom knows it happens too quickly...
Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.
Looks good!
ReplyDeleteHappy happy birthday mr. 5!
hip hip hooray! loving the last photo. he looks like he is having so much fun..and a camera!! well he has a good photo snapping mum to show him how!! enjoy your day. xo.
ReplyDeletehe looks so happy. how gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteYou captured so much elated joy here of his. So, this is what five looks like. My little guy hasn't gotten there yet...and I'm in no hurry. Every mom knows it happens too quickly...
ReplyDelete