Such a precious time for you and your little man. The shawl looks to be coming along beautifully. Must meet soon. xx
two...already. he is an early august babe like me. i think i remember that from last year. how are you doing with it? x.
What a sweet little face. Two is nice..some independence but they still have the baby cuteness. Happy birthday to your little one
Happy birthday to the munchkin :D xo ..I love the baking pic, and I hope the colds are at bay by now :) ..they have been awful this year !
happy birthday to that beautiful boy of yours. i kept thinking of him yesterday. xoxo.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.
Such a precious time for you and your little man. The shawl looks to be coming along beautifully.
ReplyDeleteMust meet soon. xx
two...already. he is an early august babe like me. i think i remember that from last year. how are you doing with it? x.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little face. Two is nice..some independence but they still have the baby cuteness. Happy birthday to your little one
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to the munchkin :D xo ..I love the baking pic, and I hope the colds are at bay by now :) ..they have been awful this year !
ReplyDeletehappy birthday to that beautiful boy of yours. i kept thinking of him yesterday. xoxo.
ReplyDelete