April 19, 2011

Dinosaurs and Sewing

We took the littles to this yesterday.
Our resident dinosaur expert was beside himself! We had a great day despite a long walk from the car to the museum in the rain. There were heaps of activities and lots of fun was had by all. I'm pretty sure there will be a fair number of dinosaur games over the next few days. This particular one is called "All Fall Down" for obvious reasons......
Not much knitting to show for this week but here is a sneak peek at something I made for a swap I was participating in, it is on it's way to my giftee so I think I can share.......
In other news I have finally managed to find a table for my sewing. The getting out and packing up of the machine each time I wanted to use it was quite frustrating and led to me not getting it out at all. So I now have to clean and do up my $10 op shop table and make myself a little sewing nook..... exciting! But first I have to visit the shops for new school shoes for the biggest little and new gumboots for all three.
Okay off we go.......
Enjoy your day friends

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a day out with dinosaurs went well :D

    I love your book cover - so lovely ! ...and I know what you mean about the sewing table being hidden away I too am in this situation and it's frustrating. Go you finding a $10 op table to have your own nook, pics please when done ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love the book cover.
    Mel
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have to pull out and put away the machine after every use too, and i think it has resulted in me not sewing much of anything lately. how are you? so quiet over here lovely lady.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.