The littles enjoyed some painting.
He was so into it he painted right through his paper.
Loving his colour choices.
We did some colour mixing at Maridahdi earlier in the week so he was keen to experiment at home. He has been using colour in lots of his activities and trying to make new ones. He is very interested in orange, mixing it, making it and looking for it. I didn't realise until I uploaded these photos that they were both wearing it as well!We also had a very interesting discussion about grasshoppers. They are called grasshoppers because they live in the long grass and so they have to keep hopping up and down to see where they are going. Of course!
The first harvest from my home veggie patch. Beans, steamed and served with garlic gently sauteed in olive oil. Beautiful.
Today I went Op-shopping just for fun, I saw a pair of Earth shoes for $6 but had to leave them as they were too small for my big, enormous hoofers. Damn! I did get some lovely yarn and four little wooden puzzles for the middle, though.
A busy week and lots planned for the weekend, I hope to get back here before it is all over.
xx
have a wonderful weekend sweet lady.
ReplyDeleteps. those are some gorgeous beans.
I have to giggle at the first photo of your little one diving into the box, reminds me of the days when mine used to love doing that :D
ReplyDeleteYour beans, how YUM!