Arghhhh! I have reached my upload limit on blogger......
I will be back later (with pics), as soon as I have sorted it out.
Today I am starting a new 365.
Happy February, last month of Summer everyone.
xxx
Lisa you are probably right. I usually just upload direct from my computer or straight from Flickr. I need someone who is more computer savy than me to show me the best way....... hint, hint!! x
Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.
Oh nos! See you soon.
ReplyDeletexx
is it still summer? it feels like it is all over when the littles return to school. this weekend i really want to enjoy summer in it's fullest.
ReplyDeleteps. i reached my limit with blogger not to long ago. i was like "what the heck".
Wow. You must have a TON of compressing to do.
ReplyDeleteHow are you uploading them? After 5 years and almost 1000 images I have only used 5% of mine.
Lisa you are probably right. I usually just upload direct from my computer or straight from Flickr. I need someone who is more computer savy than me to show me the best way....... hint, hint!!
ReplyDeletex
<3
ReplyDelete