This moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple,special, extraordinary moment. A moment to pause, savor and remember. -SouleMama
His decision, tomorrow he loses the curls.
*sniff*
Edit :- "Don't worry Mama I all grown up, and I still have my baby curls in my ideas!"
Oh my!!!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI know!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure I will be able to hold back the tears this time.
I wouldn't. :'(
ReplyDeleteAww, my boy has really tight ringlets and when he decided enough was enough I was sooo upset. He can always regrow it, which is what my son said to comfort me :)
ReplyDelete"...in my ideas!"
ReplyDeleteThat has to be sweetest thing ever! Second only to "My can see a day moon, Mama."
He hasn't lost that cheeky grin, and is looking just as coy as yesterday.
How are you feeling? xx
Oh Jen, He left the house a little boy and came back a big boy. He looks so gorgeous and very happy.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! He is just adorable, curls or no, but he does look so grown up now! Hope you're doing ok! :( xx
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie, curls or not....he does look so much the big boy now doesn't he.
ReplyDeletemelt.
ReplyDeleteSimply stunning with or without the locks.
ReplyDelete