January 15, 2011

Pay It Forward: 2011

I thought I had better get my giftees in order and found that I am still one short so if you would like a handmade gift from me sometime this year please leave a comment on this post so I can sign you up....
So far I have:-
Keshia - The Wiggins Tribe
Kristi - Giggles Down Under
Tracy
Abigail - The Silent Planet

If you four would email me your address I can start to think about getting something in the mail for you.
Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. So, so, so exciting!

    I made my first pay it forward gift yesterday, and can't wait to send it off. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will email you shortly. i going to post about this sometime this week...i hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    I would love to take part.
    Warm regards
    Meg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.