December 18, 2010

This Moment

{This moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple,special, extraordinary moment. A moment to pause, savor and remember. -SouleMama


Ooops I seem to have disappeared for a week there. We have actually been cleaning and sorting and purging. Still have more to do but a start has been made and we should be done by Christmas.
Definitely doing some planting this week as well, I'm so looking forward to that.
A very little knitting has been finished this week, one leg on the longies done, a few rows on the scarf and another few rows on my slouchy hat. I am also looking for a new hat pattern to make a hat for a friend who lives and works in China. I promised him one last Christmas so I better have one ready for him when he comes to visit this Christmas, actually I have until February. I really like this one. I am going to make one for each of the boys for next Winter as well. I will see how it turns out in the largest size first.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
I'm planning a little resting, a little knitting and a lot of cleaning.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.