Christmas Day 2010 was....
blurry
exciting
intense
brotherly
helmeted
biked
thoughtful.
It was also very wet, but filled with love and fun.
We hope you enjoyed your Christmas Day just as much.
In other news....
We hope you enjoyed your Christmas Day just as much.
In other news....
The view from my kitchen window was like this, it continued to look like this until finally today I see some blue amongst the grey.
I killed my oven, it gave up on Boxing Day. I am hopeful we might see a repair man before the New Year.
There is still a huge amount of sorting and culling to happen in the coming days, despite a garage sale, two trips to the Op shop and two trips to the tip we have much to do.
If the rain really has stopped for today I might be able to start on the studio. It is definitely calling to be looked at next. Although I must get to my desk especially as I have to look at it all day. Although....
Do you have a method when it comes to Spring cleaning or do you just get to it bit by bit?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.