October 27, 2010

Another Day, Tuesday.


I haven't updated over the weekend and the first two days of this week have been flat out. I am trying to establish a new rhythm within our days and week, it is proving to be a difficult transition.
He has also been having some transition issues, the middle child syndrome seems to have settled on his shoulders. My gorgeous little is growing up, his bright spirit shines through, but his frustration is sometimes palpable. I am working on providing him with more learning opportunities, taking him out of his (or is it my?) comfort zone and allowing him to stretch and seek and question more.
Tomorrow brings sewing, choosing of birthday cake and deciding on what he wants for his birthday dinner. Also tennis lessons in the afternoon for the biggest little and maybe in the evening some time to work on this....
I am trying out a pattern for a hoodie type jumper for the babe, I'm pretty sure this one will be too small for him but someone is going to sell me some alpaca yarn from their own alpacas and I really wanted to see if I like how this pattern knits up. This red one will go to one of my pregnant girlfriends.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway it will be open until 4:00pm Thursday (Qld time).

1 comment:

  1. http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/book/9780440406686/The-One-in-the-Middle-Is-the-Green-Kangaroo
    This book was a favourite for the middle child in my family. He loved having a special status that middle children seem to miss out on.
    I hope this time of transition passes smoothly for you all.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.