The rain came back, we spent a day at home.....
3 of them are down with a cold/runny nose thing.
Yes my oven really is that grubby on the outside.
I didn't clean the oven but instead made these....Stitch markers...
A green set and a yellow set.If you would like to have one of these sets on your knitting needles then enter the giveaway......
Also included will be a print of one of my photos. Visit my 365 One a day blog and tell me which photo you would like.
Leave comment on this post = 1 entry
Become a follower as well = another entry. Be sure to leave me a note that you are following.
The middle little will draw two winners on his birthday Thursday 28th of October.
More pictures to come when the rain eases.
There has been so much rain that I am working in the kitchen, my studio is so damp and cold I can't sit in there.
I have some sewing to do for middles birthday, his quilt won't be finished. I am thinking of sewing him a bag so he can go and find dinosaur bones with all his equipment and notebooks at hand. Must get motivated only 8 days till he's 4. Wow!
Good decision not to clean the oven... really who can be bothered? Not me!
ReplyDeleteLove your stitch markers.
Thanks for the chance to win.
The stitch markers are so cute! :-) Your 365 photos are just gorgeous, I've really enjoyed looking through them. I think my favourite is Two Hundred and Seventy Six (Palm) but it was a tough call, there are so many beautiful shots x
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm now following both blogs! x
ReplyDeleteWow, I certainly would feel very fancy if I were marking my stitches with your gorgeous markers. They really are beautiful. As are your photos. I found it really hard to chose one but I think maybe 'tend'.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the wonderful giveaway.
have a happy Friday.
More runny noses?
ReplyDeleteI bet you're embracing every little Spring change... oh yeah, apart from the cleaning!
Gosh I'm funny.
I would like to win some pretty stitch markers, but I haven't decided on a print yet - I'll have to get back to you on that one.
xx Lu
Thank you for posting on Creative Friday:) I would love to enter your giveaway:)
ReplyDeleteThose stitch markers are lovely, I'm now following your blog so I can keep track of your creations :-)
ReplyDeleteWill get back to you on my favourite 365 when I've had a chance to peruse them all!
Lovely stitch markers!
ReplyDeleteI like photo 171
Gill
I worked out how to follow you! But I have still not chosen a photograph...
ReplyDeleteOh I just had to pop over here and enter this! It would be awesome to knit with such pretty markers...what a great idea for a project....and sounds like that procrastination was to thank! ;)
ReplyDeletex