September 28, 2010

School holidays mean...

a few days at home.....
a trip to the museum...
a ride on the ferris wheel high above the city...

Time for a big brother to help with walking practice...
or build pillow forts with you.....
and for a Superhero to rescue a teddy in need.
And Grandma came for a visit too...
A few more days then back to school.
I have been quiet in this space. We have been busy but then, not so. The days seem to slip into dusk and night before I have done all I planned
Spring has definitely sprung here now. I am buying seedlings next week and I want to plant the littles some sunflowers too, giant ones that turn their heads to the sun, but first I have to get that biggest son of mine onto the weeding so we have somewhere to plant them.

Back soon 
xx

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely break, just like ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the whale exhibit...i would love that. we are still waiting for spring's arrival, but have high hopes for the weekend. then back to school for quinny...it has been a while. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristi...
    actually the whales are there permanently, they play whale songs as well. It is one of my favourite things about the Museum here.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.