June 11, 2010

What we have

been doing.....

Getting to grips with technology.

Expanding our horizons.

Conducting important searches, (for missing puzzle pieces).

Lots of tea.

Knitting a new beanie, in green as requested.

For this little who has had his first ever haircut, (nearly 6 years).

Cooking up toasty cheese and tomato grills.

Coughs are still hanging on but are much better.
It is cold, yesterday was very windy, finishing the beanie is a priority his ears are getting cold in the mornings.

I have plans to get the sewing machine out I need to rescue the quilt I found at the op-shop. Some advice would be appreciated, I am certainly not a sewer and definitely not a quilter. I should be able to post up some pics and ask some questions tomorrow.

A long weekend here and a 16th birthday to celebrate on Monday, I'm looking forward to lots of family time.
Happy weekending!

2 comments:

  1. so much going on over there, jen. i love your posts by the way. there is something so pure and organic about them. hope the coughs have disappeared by the time you read this.

    ps. love the tea cup photo.

    pss. can't wait to see the quilt. no tips, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. I feel so homesick for your place every time I look at your photos and see your darlings in action.

    Hopefully H will be well enough for us to catch up soon.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.