March 16, 2010

Knitting


Finished one pair of baby slippers.......
The Autumn knitting list just got one item shorter, I love these so much. I have been trying for ages to make a pair that fit him. None of the patterns that I knit have been big enough. He is the size of a 12 month old and most of the patterns only go up to 6 or 9 months. So I pulled together inspiration from several patterns and came up with these cuties.


Beanies up next on the knitting list.
On the sewing list another journal cover and some pants for the two littlest boys.


I am loving the creating that is happening here at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. You do have the crafting bug. Love these. Gorgeous. Can I come over and you can teach me to knit? xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. Those are fabulous! I am so ashamed to say that I can only knit a scarf and a really bad hat. My sister is an alpaca farmer and I am learning from her, but I am so not coordinated. I just found your blog, and I can't wait to peek around @ your other creations.
    Many Blessings, Molly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.