Art Journal Cover.....
Front......
and back....
A little bit of hand stitching, and a little bit of applique......all done.
We will wrap it up with some coloured pencils in a piece of hand painted paper.
Things would probably go a fair bit quicker if I didn't have to keep stopping to feed the babe.
........and taking time makes all the sense in the world.
I hope your weekend was filled with smiles and taking time to enjoy them.
Handmade gifts feel so much better to give. Don't they? I love this idea and it turned out beautifully.
ReplyDeleteThanks Kristi,
ReplyDeleteit was the first thing I sewed on my new sewing machine. Which I got for my birthday in JANUARY!!!! Now I have the sewing bug though and inspired by your cord pants for your boys I'm dying to make my boys some pants.
SO PRETTY!!
ReplyDeletefunny thing, my daughter's name is Pia.
great blog! stop by mine when you get a chance and say hi.
lolasgirl.blogspot.com
ps. following you!