February 22, 2010

Summer 12

The final week of Summer photos.

Summer means........

Wet clothes drying in minutes.


Time to sit with a babe on my lap and


Cloud watch.

Final week of Monday Summer Pics. I have really enjoyed posting each week and loved seeing all the other photos of Summer.

I have an idea for posting a photo each week through Autumn. I am planning to take a photo of a tree (the same tree) each week and catch the changing colour of the leaves and the eventual bare branches. Might take longer than just Autumn, I might have to keep going through Winter. Anyone want to join me?

One more photo....

His friend is due to have surgery to remove a brain tumour next week, so they raised $2500 for him by shaving their heads.

3 comments:

  1. My husband's brother just had an egg sized brain tumor removed a few months ago. He is doing so so so good, back at work after only a few weeks. Amazing the medicine of today. I would love to continue on with Autumn photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad your BIL is doing well. We are all hoping this surgery is the only one he has to have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping everything crossed for big son's friend.

    Can't wait to see your Autumn pics. I especially love your part of the world during Autumn / Winter. I will try to join you. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.