August 5, 2013

Four + This Week

* The little one turned four. He is so very big now.
* Brown paper packages.
* Vintage cottons in a vintage tin.
* Silver bells.
* Some Winter colour.
* Winter warmth.
* My cheeky four year old, the curls still get me every time.

Joining in with Em for the Stills.

7 comments:

  1. Aw, look at the smile and the curls! My little curly haired girl turned 3 this week - where does the time go? Birthdays always make me so nostalgic! I love all the cotton reels - so many possibilities...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divine curls - hope he loved his pressies
    Gorgeous tin of cottons...I'm very envious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for turning four, how exciting for your little one having all of those pressies to unwrap. I think your little one is so cute with his curls, none of my two girls got any of those sweet curls. Love your collection of cottons:) Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh 4 is such a special time. I think it is one of my favorite ages! These photos are so lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popping in from the beetle shack. A lovely set of memories for the week. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. My youngest turned 4 recently, isn't it just a wonderful age?! And yes, the curls are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh bless - four is such a fab age to be. Happy belated birthday!

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.