March 3, 2013

9/52

Little One : Playing on Mama's big bed.
Middle : Loving the shadows his eyelashes cast.
My Girl : Upkeep time. Soon the puppy won't fit on her lap.

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2013"
The 52 project at Jodi's

12 comments:

  1. Those curls are the living end! So sweet!
    Thanks for the visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness look at those curs, so cute! and that puppy, oh melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes the curls and the puppy got me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that curl down the middle of the forehead! kills me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my-curls, eyelashes and a puppy- so much sweetness! Is he/she a Vizla? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is indeed a viszla. Not many people know the breed, but they are quite beautiful, if a little manic :)

      Delete
  6. Oh those big puppy paws and those beautiful curls and possibly the sweetest thing I have seen all day!

    Kate
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
  7. your children are beautiful as is your puppy! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the little one's ringlets too. All the kids are lovely. And what a gorgeous big puppy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with your puppy! We are massive Charlie and Lola fans here so I see Daschunds and I think "Sizzles!!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that dog is amazing. So so so cute! Lovely pics and a lovely space you have here xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.