March 19, 2013

11/52

Little One : He has had a rough week with a nasty case of croup.
Middle : My ever smiling, cheeky boy.
Biggest : Again, those amazing eyes.
My Girl : Checking messages or perhaps playing Pirates?

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2013"
The 52 project at Jodi's

Very late this week, due mostly to the aforementioned croup.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I wish that one day I'll have a big family like yours! Your kids are beautiful!

    afairytalecomesalive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that your little one is feeling better now and I love cheeky grins so very cute:) Wishing you a lovely Friday. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.