: a napping little one, naps are more infrequent these days.
: floating leaf, actually caught in a spiderweb.
: our own waterfall, we had to puncture the shade sail after it filled for the 5th or 6th time and was threatening to collapse.
: last of the Summer peaches.
: memories.
: still grey skies.
: sun at last.
We were in the path of ex-tropical cyclone Oswald this week. We received nearly 400mm of rain and were without power for 4.5 days, the littles were wonderful. They got a bonus extra week off school. I got to throw out all the food in the fridge and freezer.
Joining the lovely Em for some stillness
ahhh your blog is beautiful, loving the flood falling down, lovely to find you via the linkup xxx
ReplyDeletethat leaf shot is incredible!!
ReplyDeleteWow sounds like an incredible week. I'm glad you are all safe and dry (hopefully?) I actually love a well placed blackout, but maybe 4.5 days is too much
ReplyDeleteOh wow gorgeous pictures. I am happy to hear you are all safe and sound. xxx
ReplyDeletethis is a beautiful place to visit ... all of those captures are so soft. i really love the first one x
ReplyDelete