Little One : My "knight in shining armour." Yes that is a sushi mat pegged to his shirt, a chopstick sword and a saucepan lid shield.
Middle : He still "loves me best."
My Girl : Preparing to start her 2nd year of Uni next week.
"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2013"
Wow! I'm about to start my second year of University next week too! Gosh your kids are so cool. I love the little one's "shining armour"
ReplyDeleteHa! The sushi mat is awesome! Love the imagination. :)
ReplyDeletethe suit of armour, gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love the sushi mat suit of amour, what a wonderful imagination he has. Second year of uni, wow I hope it is a great one for her. And loving you the best, I bet you were chuffed to hear that from your little one, very sweet.:)
ReplyDeleteHis armour is the stuff that brings tears to my eyes. Childhood is a wonderful thing. x
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the expression on your daughter's face in that first photo. It is sheer dignity!! :)
ReplyDeleteoh so beautiful! still think your little one looks like my Busby x
ReplyDelete