January 6, 2013

1/52


Little one: I will never, ever get over those curls.
Little one: Where I usually find him, at my hip.
Middle: His flawless skin, except for the gorgeous freckles across his nose.
Biggest: Those amazing eyes and always in need of a haircut.
My girl: I love this hair colour on her.

Joining in with Jodi and everyone else.....

16 comments:

  1. i love that first shot.
    your project on that many photos sure will keep you busy but wow, what a way to remember!
    found you via jodi.
    xx ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. your babes all look so different, but gorgeous all the same. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful bunch! I am a middle and I share your middle's complexion...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to meet you! My two are always in need of a haircut too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 7-year-old always needs a haircut too, and that curl is too too much.
    Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply wonderful! Happy New Year to you and your merry gang of merrymakers.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful shots. beautiful children

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so lucky to have all those gorgeous children!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful pictures! Beautiful children. :)
    Happy 2013 to you & yours.
    ~S.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful bunch of children!
    I am especially partial to those shots of the blond curls as my little one has the same hair!
    I am looking forward to following your year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thnak you for your beautiful words,
    your children are just beautiful.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, looking forward to joining you in the 52 project.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are just incredible...such gorgeous lighting and soothing colors and beautiful children!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a gorgeous collection of people you have here! nice to find you via the project :)sarah

    ReplyDelete
  15. there's something just delightful about springy curls. beautiful pics. how lucky to have a little troop of gorgeous children x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.