When I was one,
I had just begun.
When I was two,
I was nearly new.
When I was three,
I was hardly me.
When I was four,
I was not much more.
When I was five,
I was just alive.
But now I am six,
I'm as clever as clever.
So I think I'll be six
now and forever.
The oven died just as I was taking out the first part of the number six cake. The day was saved by the suggestion of a friend and suddenly we had a Pirates of the Caribbean cake and Johnny Depp x 2 was joining us for dinner.
See you tomorrow.
Hip hip hooray! Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteWhat terrible timing your oven has! But a great save there indeed. In our house the Lego and the icing would be the only things of interest anyway! :)
Great last minute idea, imagine 2 Johnny's at dinner!!
ReplyDelete