Today I gave in to my inner quilter and started cutting for a new quilt. I pulled most of the fabrics from my limited stash and I'm hoping they will look good in a scrappy style quilt with lots of white to help tie them together.
The little one was feeling better today and we worked side by side. He painted a picture for me using all his colours. These are my favourite days, the ones that are filled with peaceful activities, sun and colour.
See you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.