Joining in for the Yarn Along today. I have been quietly working on my grey (the colour is not quite as dark as the picture would have you think) Mara. I did plan to have it finished by the end of this month but the quilt you can see in the background there seems to have taken priority, so progress has been slower than expected. I will have to pick up the pace if I want to get anywhere close to having it done by the deadline.
I am reading Material Obsession in line with my new quilting obsession. It is filled with beautiful pictures and wonderful designs. I really hope to be able to actually make one or two of the quilts in the book.
I borrowed Weekend Hats from the library as well, I need to find a pattern for a hat to knit for a friend.
The little one was doing some painting today, I thought the colour of the water after he had finished was lovely. I took a photo as I would love to find some yarn in this shade and knit a jumper for him.
See you tomorrow.
lovely color of gray and I'm trying to imagine it a little lighter, which sounds perfect!! The quilt is lovely as well :)
ReplyDeletethat is a very nice gray.
ReplyDeleteand i agree a yarn in that shade of watercolor water would be wonderful. such a nice blue. oh, and BTW, i love the name of your blog. :)