Yay I'm back on board....
: my camera is home and is all healed
: the house has been Spring cleaned
: the first seedlings have been planted
plans are coming together.
Hooray! I feel a bit lost without my camera now. Glad yours is all better. I am still Spring Cleaning and adding more seedlings and seeds to the garden at the moment. I love this in between weather. Warm by day and cool by night, but not too hot like it will be come Summer! :)
Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.
Beautiful :) Welcome back! xx
ReplyDeleteThank goodness for cameras! :). I need to catch the spring cleaning bug, I can feel it coming ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat to have accomplished all that..it must feel good.
ReplyDeletesounds like you are ready for a fresh start. enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHooray! I feel a bit lost without my camera now. Glad yours is all better. I am still Spring Cleaning and adding more seedlings and seeds to the garden at the moment. I love this in between weather. Warm by day and cool by night, but not too hot like it will be come Summer! :)
ReplyDelete