Ouchie! My condolences. Thanks for being a part of Blogtoberfest, hosted by Cathy aka {tinniegirl} last year. Thought you might be interested to know that we're running it again in 2012. You can find all the info at: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/blogtoberfest-2012.html And we're kicking off this Monday! Would love to see you there. Kat xxx
Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.
Bugger!
ReplyDeleteI sat on my bamboo circs once. Same outcome...
Oh no, not a harmony!!!
ReplyDeleteThey often replace them, depends on "how" it broke :-)
ReplyDeleteoh no. i remember when you got those.
ReplyDeleteOuchie! My condolences.
ReplyDeleteThanks for being a part of Blogtoberfest, hosted by Cathy aka {tinniegirl} last year. Thought you might be interested to know that we're running it again in 2012. You can find all the info at: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/blogtoberfest-2012.html
And we're kicking off this Monday! Would love to see you there.
Kat xxx
I feel your pain! It's one of the reasons I've gone back to metal, although I still have to have my rosewood straights!
ReplyDelete