June 5, 2012

Pyjama Days

The littlest 'talks' with his hands a lot - blurry hands = important point being made.
Looking forward to his 8th birthday - the second of my Winter babes.
The Puzzle King - passes on some of his secrets.

Hello to June - Hello to Winter.
Hello to warm snuggly pyjamas and flannelette sheets on the beds.
Hello to a cough working it's way around the littles.
Hello to restorative chicken broth.
Hello to clear blue skies and cold mornings.
Hello to knitting for warmth and comfort.
Hello to hot, hot tea.

Hello to things I'm liking this first week of Winter......
Wooden Art Sculptures
Sweet Living Magazine
Yardage Design
Pie

Enjoy your week!


2 comments:

  1. PJ days are the best.

    ... so are hot cups of tea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello indeed! Oh yes, pjs and hot tea here too, and of course knitting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.