Easter holidays didn't quite work out as planned.
The littlest and Mama and Dadda had an ambulance ride to hospital one late night last week. We were home the next morning but the virus had a good hold and one by one we all fell. Fevers, coughs, lethargy and sneezing, a true lurgy!
So this Easter we stayed in and baked hot cross buns and played cards, ate a little chocolate and knit a few rows.
This yarn came from a pair of longies that were knit for the middle. The yarn was hand dyed for me in my favourite colours.... blues, greens and purples. I love it so much I reclaimed it. Washed and dried it once again looks beautiful, the colours really glow. So now this lovely yarn and I just have to wait for the right project to come along and then I will re-knit it into something for me. Possibly a scarf or cowl.
This lovely short film has been featured on several blogs lately.
I found it beautiful and inspiring.
Oh no! Hospital's and viruses don't sound ideal in the least! I hope the rest of the holidays treats you all with more kindness. Take care.
ReplyDeletei had no come across that video before and how beautiful...i'm smiling. x
ReplyDelete