February 10, 2012

Little Fairy Bear

Arrgh I just deleted a whole post!
So the little bear is done, she is dressed and ready to greet the world.
Fairy wings.....
Pants and jumper complete with super stylish messenger bag....
Tutu for ballet or fairy business....
 Cape for evenings or whilst conducting magic....

Her name is Briar Icetree. She brings love and special fairy bear magic.
Ravelled
Shared




6 comments:

  1. Your bear is absolutely adorable.

    Thanks for sharing

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, especially love her messenger bag!
    Mel
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh Jen this is cuteness beyond words! ..just LOVE, I'm speechless :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant. I adore the messenger bag. This is just so so good. 100% enchanting. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet. Love the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fairy wings...ridiculously cute. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.