December 8, 2011

Our Creative Spaces.

Goodness I didn't mean to be gone for a month!
So a few pics of what we have been up to....

Firstly for the last Our Creative Spaces (for 2011)........


This little one has been keeping me company for a couple of weeks. Now she is waiting patiently for me to get her clothes organised, and then she will be off to her new home. The littlest little has been carrying her around and loving her up so she will be full of love for her new owner. I also had to promise him one for himself in the hope I can prise her loose from his grasp.
Much more creativity here

Plus we have had......

 Lots of stir fries for Summer.......

 A girl and her 'docs' who were the talk of the town the day after the formal......
Nana naps on the sofa......
 Finished a gift for a teacher......

Lots has happened!
Now the full on charge to Christmas. School holidays have started, cricket and swimming lessons have finished for the Christmas break. The tree is ready to go up, I have the ingredients for the mince pies and the lists are written. Being unwell for the last month or so has certainly put me behind. I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone and seeing what you are up to and how your Xmas preparations are going.

4 comments:

  1. A girl with docs looks amazing as does your sweet toy whilst nanna naps look like just what was needed. The teacher will also be happy .D
    Glad your back and feeling better - you were missed :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all.
    Wishing you and your crew a very Merry Christmas. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.