October 4, 2011

October 4

Spring is starting to return. I needed to wear my favourite green cardigan when I got up, but by mid morning it was hanging on the back of my chair.
I got more accomplished today. We made some Choc chip biscuits and I managed to knit a few rows.

Choc Chip Biscuits...
250 g butter
1/3 cup caster sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2 eggs
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
2 cups plain flour
300 g chocolate chopped coarsely
Preheat oven to 180c.
Beat butter, extract, sugars and eggs with electric mixer, until smooth, do not over beat.
Stir in sifted flour and soda, then chocolate.
Drop teaspoons of mixture on trays. Bake about 10 - 15 mins.


Beautiful photo and article
Go read!

3 comments:

  1. oops! clearly you have been blogging, I've missed a few ;) Your rather brave doing this, I like to blog but deadlines and commitment sounds stressful to me..lol
    Nice cardi - if only my house cardi looked quite as delicate and elegant as yours, mine looks like it's been around a few blocks and years..ahaha :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful cardy, and yummmy on the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.