June 13, 2011

Oh my.......

I certainly didn't mean to disappear for so long, we have been living in the house of pestilence and virus for weeks now....
In a house with this many people a cold goes round and round again just like the days of the week.....
Anyway finally we have more of us well than sick!!!!
So right now I am 
Loving - How he 'reads' to his little brother.....
Eating - Carrot cakes with cream cheese icing....
Drinking - Hot tea made by loving hands....
Hearing - Laughter in the chaos....
Savouring - A simple quiet moment whilst littles nap and recuperate....
Finishing - A long put aside pair of longies...
Unfortunately they have been hibernating on the needles for so long that they don't fit him. So I am searching for another home for them, and have cast on a new pair of pants for my little man.

Catching my eye these days
This piece of work takes my breath away
A lovely blog 
Kristi's gorgeous Winter beach, and boys (everything she does inspires me)

and tomorrow is my girl's 17th birthday.
She has planned a shopping trip and chocolate cake. 
It is true when they say it goes so fast.... too fast!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I wondered where you've been and now I know, glad your all doing much better :)
    We too are going through the same here for 2wks now, lots of knitting being done though .D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the blog love. i got teary eyed...your words are heartfelt.
    thank you. x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.