February 19, 2011

What we have

been doing....
sitting on the new red couch.....
trying out experimental music styles.....
exploring off the end of the ramp......
planting out some seedlings... zucchini, beans, beetroot and broccoli......
 
 baking, yummy yeastless cinnamon scrolls.....
enjoying snuggles with big brothers.....
knitting some booties to go on new little baby feet....
Wow we did lots this week.
Cinnamon scrolls recipe coming soon.
Off to do some more baking with my littles.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely week! Yes please to a recipe for yummy scrolls! Vic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES PLEASE to recipe for yummy scrolls!!! I can hardly believe you haven't already posted it. I am seriously drooling...

    And how exciting about your seedlings! And!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the red couch and love all the fab things you've done as for those yummy srolls I can almost smell them from here :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. those baby booties are so gorgeous. you make such beautiful things. xo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.