January 7, 2011

Pay It Forward: 2011

I promise something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here. However, to be eligible, you must repost this message, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade by you, and it must be sent to your 5 giftees sometime in 2011. Ready, set, GO!
I joined up over at Milkymummas.

Looking forward to seeing who I get here!
Now..... what to send?.........

7 comments:

  1. I'm playing too, I joined up at Lu's so don't count me in here. I just wanted to say Yay! how much fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I would love to join in, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay Keshia and Kristi you are both in. Only three more spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to join. I have three people already in mind and I know what i will make.


    Blessings,
    Tracy
    in CT, USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted on my facebook. I don't blog but sure love to follow you all on Creative Friday. We are in the mist of a snowy winter here in the CT, USA and I miss my garden and the warm sunsine. I have a cowl, hat and I just started a scarf to gift to some friends who are suffering the cold here.

    Blessings,
    Tracy Bernard,
    CT, USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh! can i get in on this please?? I've posted this to facebook already!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.