This week....
I finished a pair of fingerless mitts as an end of year Thank you/Xmas present for the biggest little's teacher.
My lovely girl made cupcakes for her best friend's birthday.
The new needles are a dream to work with, I love wooden needles.My first project with them is also my very first cable pattern. I'm trying to make a pair of these for the babe. I can't read cable charts, so I had to write the pattern out in order to follow it. Even then I made a mistake in the cable but I noticed so deliberately made the same mistake on the other side and carried on. I really didn't want to rip back and start again.
I wonder if it will annoy me when they are finished?
Should I have ripped?
More creativity here
I love those fingerless gloves!
ReplyDeleteI love the mitts! What a perfect gift.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about the knitting...of course, I have the motto, Never Look Back, but if you were able to duplicate then you should be fine.
Wow - your new needles are gorgeous in themselves... everything you make with them is guaranteed to be stunning.
ReplyDeleteYour little one is going to look a treat in those pants. Congratulations on the cables, they aren't as scary to do as they seem, once you get the hang of them :-)
ReplyDeleteOh and I received your stitch markers in the post on Thursday. Thank you, they are gorgeous.
ReplyDelete